Wednesday, August 31, 2011

12 weeks begins in a few hours!

Tomorrow (ahem...today) is the start of a big challenge.  I have set a few goals to work toward over the next 12 weeks, with the advice and encouragement of coach David Dang. 

My goals are:

1.  Fitness
-- Reach 20 % body fat.  Right now I am at around 25%.         
-- Continue to work toward increasing my level of intensity during workouts.

2.  Nutrition
-- Plan meals ahead of time to save time in the mornings. 
-- Learn to shop for healthy food on a budget.

3.  Personal 
-- Get a full night of rest every night during the week
-- Make my schedule more organized. (min. 7 hours)

To achieve these goals, I will:

1.  -Run 3 mi. Monday - Friday.  Eventually adding in weekend runs as well.
     - Continue pushing hard during Bootcamp and if I can't make class, I will complete a similar interval style workout (Insanity).
     - Add more strength training, with David's guidance, before or after Bootcamp.

2.  - Designate Sunday as my shopping/meal prep day. 
     - Write a list of foods that I need and start using coupons/ comparing deals to find the nutritious foods that I need without racking up a high grocery bill.

3.  -Set bedtime to 10:30/ no later than 11.  Clearly this is something that needs work.  
     -Stay away from the internet after coming home at night.
     -Get a planner and use it.  Break it up by level of priority.  Although the phone calendar works most of the time, it is easy to ignore! 



    







 











2 comments:

  1. I can your future now.... you go from one black and white outfit to the next.... you are going to look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaay to coupons! and yaay to your goals! :D
    -doris

    ReplyDelete